Fixed MOT Booking System and Web Booking System Web Flag conflicts
Revised Diary MOT tab to display standard diary slots
Resolved issue resulting in Quotes and Estimates being incorrectly linked to diary entries
Added the new DVSA MOT Local Data Update Utility to the Utilities menu
Added the new Update MOT Reminder (from Local DVSA Data) Utility to the Reminders menu
Resolved issues related to updating MOT reminders for trade customers
Added new Non Stock Sales History Listing report to the Product Reports menu
Resolved issue with deleted Diary Work Types in the Diary Settings Holidays tab
Resolved issues related to renaming Stock Groups
Standardised Full Vehicle History reports to use vehicle id
Resolved issue related to Tech Time on Postgres 9.5
Revised the Tech Time Job Details form to update job cards status to In Progress as appropriate
Revised Invoicing Warnings to add Tech Time No Hours and In Progress Warnings
Revised update to add white as the default user badge colour
Revised the Diary Refresh to correct Lunch Time dynamic allocation issue
Redesigned the Tech Time login screen
Revised AIT Tech Time settings to allow assignment of custom user badge colours and editing types
Revised the Diary Scheduler to improve the refresh cycle and add a new Time Line view
Revised the Diary to tightly integrate with the AIT Web Booking system
UI and Messaging Improvement
Fixed Web Booking Dialogue Refresh Issues
Fixed Web Booking Client Dev/Prod Url Issue
Fixed Build Issues
Added Scroll Bars to Web Booking Settings Form
Fixed Web Booking Lock Issue
Added Sage 300 Export Format to Account Settings
Revised the Diary Convert process to adjust Service Package Discount calculation to fix pence error
Added a New Web Bookings Settings dialogue allowing AutoInTouch administrators to configure the Web Booking System
Added a New Diary Web Booking Client for making Web Bookings from the AutoInTouch Diary
Added a New Web Booking Sync Service to sync the AutoInTouch Diary with the Web Booking System
Revised the AutoInTouch Diary to integrate Web Bookings into the Standard and Schedule Views
Revised the Diary Job Card Conversion process to allow for creating job cards for standard and package Web Bookings
- Fixed issue linking orphaned reminders to new vehicles
- Upgraded UI utilities and controls to the latest versions
- Fixed issue preventing users from moving Invoice lines when their default form type is set to Invoice
- Fixed size mismatches between fields on the Vehicle Maintenance Form, the Vehicle Details Dialogue and the Invoicing Vehicle History tab.
- Fixed issue with the relative positioning of Service parent and child lines on documents.
- Fixed issue with grid column sizing on the Vehicle Maintenance Vehicle History tab grid.
- Fixed issue with document links on the Product Maintenance History tab grid.
- Revised the Help\What’s New link to launch https://www.mttltd.com/whats-new-in-autointouch-live/ in default browser.
- Added DVSA Lookup button to the Invoicing Edit Line (MOT) dialogue allowing users to display and update/use the vehicle’s current DVSA MOT details for the current MOT line.
- Added customisable lunch break start times to the Diary Settings dialogue allowing users to specify the start and duration of lunch breaks.
- Added Spell Checking to the Product Maintenance, Menu Services and Stock Entry description fields.
- Added sortable Status column to the Work in Progress and Invoice History grids.
- Fixed Update Script Issues
- Fixed issue limiting available contacts to 10 in the Send Email dialogue
- Fixed Customer Cleanup Utility Invalid Date issue
- Disabled the Account Settings Allocate Paid Transactions option for Quickbooks Export to CSV
- Fixed Contact Customer issues resulting in Supplier contacts being included with Customer contacts when the Supplier and Customer Account codes match
- Fixed issue with display of Invoice Totals on the Vehicle History tab of the Vehicle Maintenance form
- Fixed Vehicle Maintenance Engine Size display issue
- Fixed multi-reminder email validation issue
- Fixed MOT Checklist Report totals issue
- Fixed issue with system updates being applied on Fridays
- Fixed Reminders pre & post run summary prompts to allow for 3 digit counts
- Fixed Account Transfer invalid, 0 value invoice handling issue
• Added prompt for Initial Stock Movements when adding new products from the Product Maintenance form
Fix to Multiple Update & Print prompts issue
Fix to Multi Reminder Default email
Fix to Mailshots Letter Selection Issue
Fix to Mailshots Labels Email/Sms Issue
Fix to Reminders/Mailshots Remind Via Issue – Reminders/Mailshots will now respect the user specified Remind Via (Letter, SMS, Email) settings
Fix to SMS Multi Reminders Message Formatting Issue
Fix to Vehicle Notes Multiple Display Issue
Fix to Multi Reminder Showing Single Service Issue
Fix to Reminders Missing Customer Details Issue
Fixes and Improvements to Reminder/Mailshots run tracking, logging and reporting
Fixes and Improvements to Reminder/Mailshots Fix Contacts form
New Reminders/Mailshots Email Validation and Correction Features
• Reminder/mailshots system now validates email addresses prior to posting. Contacts with invalid emails are displayed in the Fix Contacts form allowing users to correct invalid email addresses on-the-fly.
New Reminders/Mailshots Filtering Option – Future Diary Entries
• Allows users to filter, or exclude, reminders/mailshots that have a Diary Entry with the appropriate entry type, or linked to a Job Card that includes the appropriate service, between the current date and the service due date for a given account, vehicle and service. Users can specify the level of matching used to filter diary entries. Future enhancements to include options to filter reminders based on open Job Cards.
New Reminders Fix Contacts Skip Contacts Option
• Allows users to skip reminders for contacts with invalid mobile numbers and/or email addresses. Skipped reminders are tracked and logged for future reference. Future Enhancements to include incorporating Skipped Reminders into existing Reminder History report.
New Revisions to the Reminders Prompts and Logging
• Improvements to Reminder/Mailshots run summary prompting and logging to provide users with a better picture of the actions to be taken on a given run.
Fixed Incorrect Checksheet Issue
Fixed Partial Update/Document Line Deletion Issue
Fixed Trade MOT Vehicle Lookup Issue
Fix Service Child Line Deletion Issue
Fix Fix Contacts dialogue Exception Issue
New Resend SMS Feature
• Allows Users to resend SMS messages from the log tab of the Email and SMS Settings dialogue available under the Settings menu
Document Settings: Future Jobs on Sunday Option Added
• When enabled, Jobs created via the Vehicle Maintenance Future Jobs feature will be booked on Sundays as appropriate.
New On Cost Customer Price Features
• When adding a product to a document linked to an On Cost customer, the system will now allow users to over-ride the default customer On Cost unit price with alternate prices using the standard price lookup button accessed via the magnifying glass icon
• When adding a product to a document linked to an On Cost customer, the system will now display a Reset Unit Price to Customer On Cost Price button to the left of the Unit Price field, that, when clicked, resets the displayed unit price to the Customer ON Cost calculated price
Restore Missing Document Filters
Fix to Screen accessibility at 1280 x1024 resolutions
Fix Diary Timer Failure on Job Card Creation
Fix Diary Timer Stopping
Fix Diary Convert Issue
Fix Diary Connection Not Open on Delete Issue
Fix Diary Refresh – Restore Previous Selected Time
Fix Diary Convert Lock Table Issue
Fix Change Reg Utility Sealed Documents Issue
NEW Merge Registrations Utility
• Allows elements of two vehicles, linked to the same account/owner, to be merged into a single vehicle record as well as providing options for non-destructive copying of elements between vehicles.
Fix Revenue Report Numeric Overflow Issue
Fix Responsive Sizing and Scroll Bars Issue
Fix Product Maintenance Tab Ordering
Fix Credit Note Document Prompts Issue
Fix MOT Reminders Reports Deleted Account Issue
Fix Diary Convert Missing Registration Issue
Fix Diary Convert Invoice Details Issue
Fix Diary Errors in User Log Issue
Fix Restore Failures Due to Open Connections Issue
Stock Settings: Default Product Description to Product Code option.
• When enabled, the product description is defaulted to the product code when adding products
NEW Merge Account Utility
• Allows elements of two customer accounts to be merged into a single account as well as providing options for non-destructive copying of elements between accounts.
Stock Re-order Reports Improvements
• New Stock Group Sorting Option Added
“Create Job Card” link added to the Common Tasks Menu
• Available from the Customer Maintenance form Side Menu
Insurance Wizard Improvements
• We’ve revised the Insurance Wizard to generate supplier and customer invoices as unsaved documents allowing users to review, revise and print/email as required.
Vehicle Maintenance Future Jobs Improvements
• Added a Select All/Delete Selected option to the Vehicle Maintenance Future Jobs grid to allow bulk deletions
Stock Settings: Confirm Non-Default VAT Option Added
• When enabled, users are prompted to confirm non default VAT selections
NEW Text Style Options
• Added Text Style options allow users to specify Bold, Italic and Underline styling to be applied to document lines for both screen and printed output.
NEW Reminder Reports
• MOT Reminders with Type
• MOT Reminders with Type (Showing Contact Info)
• MOT Reminders with Type (Showing Contact Info) with Total Type
Fix Diary Entry/Conversion Reg Validation Issue
Fix Clean Up Utility Active Customer Error Issue
Fix Diary Refresh Restore Position Issue
Fix No MOT/ Product Code Error Issue
Fix Batch Document Printing Supplier Error Issue
Fix Batch Printing DEMO Restrictions Issue
Fix Vehicle Dates Dialogue Missing Scroll Bar Issues
Fix Side Menu Access Restrictions Issue
Fix Product Maintenance Form Tab Ordering Issue
Customer Account Search Improvements
• Search by Email Added
Stock Movement Improvements
• Product Group Added
“Customer Maintenance” Links Added
• Added “Customer Maintenance” link to Common Task Menu for Create Doc, Invoicing and Vehicle Maintenance forms
Vehicle History Grid Improvements
• Double clicking a job/invoice in the Vehicle History grid opens the associated document
Add Product Dialogue Improvements
• Added Bin Location to the Add Product Dialogue
Fix VAT Error on MOT Service Issue
Fix Email Template Char Limit Issue
Fix Diary Settings Slot Start Time Error Issue
Vehicle Notes Improvements
• Added New Vehicle Notes Features on Vehicle Maintenance Form and Vehicle Details Dialogue
Purchase Order template Improvements
• Supplier Contact information now available to Purchase Order templates
MOT & Service Details Dialogues
• Improvements to MOT and Service details icons, dialogues and features
Version 126.96.36.199 – 18th February 2020
Fix to force backup routine to select location of backup file
Fix to cleanup utility when determining activity
Fix to Account Search
Fix to Tag Items where product group exceeds 10
Fix when adding a new vehicle restricting modification of Registration once added
Document Creation – Drag and Drop
• Users are now able to reorganise document lines by single clicking the line to move and dragging it to its desired location.
• Tick Box has been added to show all available invoice sections to allow drag to unused section
• AutoInTouch will now Automatically close and return to the Log in Screen after a given time. Users can set the Log out time in the new “Workshop Settings” option found in Settings
Stock Group Prompt
• When adding a new product, users can now be prompted to add a Stock Group. This setting can be enabled in “Stock Control Settings” found in Settings.
Electronic Diary Changes
• Deleting Converted Diary Entries – A recent update removed the ability to delete diary entries once they have been converted to documents. We have now made this optional. This setting can be enabled in the “Advanced” Tab of the “Diary Settings” found in Settings.
• Users creating a diary entry and then attempting to cancel will now be asked to confirm action.
• View History Report now functional when diary entry is highlighted
• With create diary entry for Job Card Setting enabled, when changing the date of a document user can now amend order number and description for the related diary entry
Find a Document
• Added the ability to search for documents based on Make or Model
• Added a spellcheck facility – Text Boxes now have an embedded spellchecker – This setting can be enabled in “Document Settings” found in Settings. Will mark any incorrect spellings and has ability to add custom spellings to Dictionary
Added “Non-Stock Sales Report”
• Report has been created to show a list of “Non-Stock” items invoiced within a date range. Quantities will match against descriptions only
Keyboard shortcut added to create a document – Hide Invoice Wizard
• Using the key combination of Ctrl, Shift and Alt will hide the invoice wizard allowing the user to see the lines previously added to the document
Automatic Software Updates
• AutoInTouch will now only allow refusal of Software Updates twice before enforcing update process
Vehicle Details Dialogue
• Added Vehicle Notes, Vehicle Dates. Vehicle History and MOT History to Vehicle dialog in invoicing and diary entry screen. To access this dialog, use the “i” adjacent to the registration number field in invoicing and Diary Entry.
Service Details in Invoicing
• Dates displayed will now be the most recently completed service, and the next service due irrespective of service code used.
• When the “i” is displayed next to service details, hovering over will show the codes used for this service
• Clicking the “i” will open Vehicle Maintenance on the notes tab
Vehicle Notes in Vehicle Maintenance
• Redesigned to improve functionality – To add a new note, click the + Icon above the notes panel
• To Save the note click the tick
• To Revert any changes before saving click the back arrow.
• To Delete a note, click the “Bin” icon next to the note
• This redesign will be added to Customer Maintenance and Supplier Maintenance in a future release
Automatic Update Facility
• Users will now only be able to refuse a software update on two occasions before the update becomes mandatory
Version 188.8.131.52 – 03rd January 2020
Fix to recall Items report when running to CSV missing rows
Fix where adding future jobs to the diary for accounts containing an apostrophe would crash system
Fix intermittent crash when generating address labels
Fix MOT Date utility to return correct amount of Registrations based on active date and added confirmation of search completion
Fix missing lookup box when updating MOT Dates from Vehicle Maintenance
Fix to Clear all customer account information when removing account from document
Modification to Diary Schedule View
• Changed Short day Label to read “Closed”
• Removed additional calendars
• Moved “Toggle View” to top of calendar
• Stretched Calendar area to fill Screen
• Schedule entry colours now match Work in Progress Job Status Colours (ie Waiting for Customer/Completed
Added ability to close all open windows
• Right Clicking the Close Window Icon will close all open windows simultaneously
Improved “Required Fields” handling
• With required fields switched on, user will now be required to update missing customer account information before completing an invoice
Return Customer Report
• A modification has been made to the “Returning Customer” Report to explain what constitutes a returning customer
Add Manual “Next Service” Date
• User can now add the date of next service from “Create a Document”
• System will now export the “CSV Reference 2” Field from Accounts Settings into the “Memo” field in Quickbooks
Version 184.108.40.206 – 04th December 2019
Intermittent timeout error in Account/Vehicle Search
Timeout Error on Login
Intermittent error when opening “Create a Document”
Improvements to Stocktake facility
• Now shows last Stock take date in Product Maintenance
• Now shows an entry in the Stock History table where a stocktake has taken place but no change has been made to the physical levels
Version 220.127.116.11 – 07th November 2019
1. General Fixes and stuff
Version 18.104.22.168 – 21st October 2019
1. Resolved issues with multi reminders
Version 22.214.171.124 – 16th October 2019
1. Improvements to the Techtime module
Version 126.96.36.199 – 14th October 2019
1. Improvements to auto update
Version 188.8.131.52 – 11th October 2019
1. Highlighting invoices that have been exported to accounts
Version 184.108.40.206 – 11th October 2019
1. Auto Updating notification changes
Version 220.127.116.11 – 9th October 2019
1. General Fixes
Version 18.104.22.168 – 4th October 2019
1. Fixed bug with output to csv files
Version 22.214.171.124 – 1st October 2019
1. Fixed bug with diary date on schedule view.
2. Changes to SMS
3. Made the email form work ok with bold fonts.
4. Added lock to database table to stop deleting of invoices.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 24th September 2019
1. Fixed bug with check boxes being checked when they should not be on diary.
2. New Icon
Version 188.8.131.52 – 13th September 2019
1. Fixed bug with printing multi reminders. Also improved Abort when printing.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 11th September 2019
1. Fixed bug with printing checksheet on some invoices.
2. Made sure next MOT date is not set to some random date.
3. Made the email text box accept the return key (no ctrl needed).
Version 220.127.116.11 – 4th September 2019
1. Duplicate version with higher version number to test web update work
Version 18.104.22.168 – 4th September 2019
1. Made the download web update work
2. Fixed bug with deleting of service lines in invoice.
3. Fixed bug with closing down program.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 28th August 2019
1. Added settings for techtime job list sorting.
2. Corrected bug in Xero output to Sales.csv
3. Stopped reminders for preview and print including those with no address.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 22nd August 2019Updated Xero output for sales.csv
1. Removed comments for labour service template.
2. Increased size of InvAddress2 field to 100
3. Improved diary search to work with names.
4. Added active age for MOT search
Version 188.8.131.52 – 20th August 2019
1. Added new encryption settings for mail service
Version 184.108.40.206 – 9th August 2019
1. Added Quickbooks export
2. Updated the Commercial MOT Report.
3. Added default invoicing method
4. Fixed bug when rerouting reminders from sms to letter.
5. Stopped paste with apostrophe into account number for new customer
6. Added Check for existing Registration to Change Vehicle Registration
7. Fixed bug on reminder run with null modeltrim in database.
8. Fixed bug when changing date and sending email.
Version 220.127.116.11 -22nd July 2019
1. Fixed bug with importing stock/products. It was not working if spaces were in csv file.
Version 18.104.22.168 -18th July 2019
1. Fixed bug with SMS credit search on reminders.
2. Fixed issue with date on MOT search
Version 22.214.171.124 -17th July 2019
1. Fixed bug with MOT utility.
2. Fixed bug with services opening with error.
Version 126.96.36.199 -11th July 2019
1. Stopped MOT reminder searching for 3-year-old vehicles.
2. Fixed bug with Edit Entry on diary.
3. Fixed bug with saving email settings.
4. Made reminder filter on customer type.
5. Corrected registration errors in dates table compared to vehicle table.
6. Saved column settings on vehicle maintenance dates.
Version 188.8.131.52 -11th July 2019
1. Make the date start with today on the diary.
2. Give a warning in the status bar if the mail service is not running.
3. Give warning if cost is greater than price.
Version 184.108.40.206 -9th July 2019
1. Stop errors when changing day with buttons.
2. Use the default MOT type when adding MOT appointments.
3. Added dropdown for edit/delete on schedule display.
Version 220.127.116.11 -8th July 2019
1. Stop errors when closing diary.
2. Use the MOT time when adding an MOT job in diary.
Version 18.104.22.168 -5th July 2019
1. Allow MOT last date before next date. Renamed to Test Date.
2. Fixed MOT search to work with no dates.
3. Stop the diary duplicating when using the arrows to change date
Version 22.214.171.124 -27th June 2019
1. Fixed issue with setting section on document.
Version 126.96.36.199 -25th June 2019
1. Fixed bug with trans.csv output missing cash amounts.
2. Fixed bug with supplier code on retail price adjustment.
3. Made Commercial check-sheet work.
4. Removed VAT report.
Version 188.8.131.52 -21st June 2019
1. Improved MOT behavior on the job entry. Shows message if no MOT found.
Version 184.108.40.206 -19th June 2019
1. Made find MOT update visible at all times.
2. Show a row with No MOT found on MOT history grid if no MOT found
Version 220.127.116.11 -19th June 2019
1. Reverted SMS system to use existing system.
Version 18.104.22.168 -19th June 2019
1. Made the sms settings be used when checking credits, not the vrm settings.
2. Improved error message when missing accounts software.
3. Stopped error when using supplier search on stock form.
4. Made sure the updated name is used on email for order being emailed.
5. Fixed bugs with the mail service to make sure the email system will work with gmail etc.
Version 22.214.171.124 -6th June 2019
1. Made the tendered amount work as in selling point. So that payments do not exceed amount due.
2. Stopped output of payments.csv file if Allocate Paid Transactions option is turned off.
3. Made Allocate Paid Transactions option available for SAGE.
Version 126.96.36.199 -30th May 2019
1. Fixed bug with supplier code and updating the retail price
2. Made the email log show attachments from new multi attachments table
3. Improved error message when missing accounts software
4. Made the supplier in product maintenance show list of names. It saves the code to the DB table. So report filter will be by code.
5. Added option to restrict supplier in product maintenance to list or blank.
6. Fixed bug with columns on prices not showing properly.
7. Fixed bug with ‘Create new supplier’ from purchase order form.
8. Avoided Add Product message when no LAB/1 exists and you choose labour as product type.
9. Stopped emails from Selling Point repeating.
10. Made TechTime reports appear in the TechTime report menu. These also appear under the reports menu.
Version 188.8.131.52 -17th May 2019
1. Fixed bug with DB upgrade from older versions.
Version 184.108.40.206 -14th May 2019
1. Changed supplier text box to dropdown list on product maintenance form.
2. Set email recipient on supplier order email request.
3. Removed requirement to print order before email.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 9th May 2019
1. Fixed bug with description not updating date for MOT on invoice.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 3rd May 2019
1. Fixed issues with Alternate part selection with keyboard.
2. Fixed bug with MOT not showing jobs on Schedule.
3. Improved setting of Show as group for fixed categories.
4. Added percent discount to prices in invoices.
5. Set the duration selected when adding a diary entry from the schedule.
6. Added personal holidays to show on schedule if they are a ‘show as group’
7. Fixed bug when diary row is selected to be more than one ‘show as group’
Version 22.214.171.124 – 2nd May 2019
1. Added Payments output to Sage output.
2. Added Change Owner to common tasks when vehicle maintenance form is active.
3. Added ‘Add customer’ to common tasks when Diary form is active.
4. Fixed bug when Cost = 0 on Product maintenance form.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 30th April 2019
1. Corrected a bug with document reference numbers.
2. Fixed issue with checkbox selection and hitting enter.
3. Fixed issue with some workareas that would not open documents.
4. Made the attachment icon disabled when no customer or vehicle is selected.
5. Fixed bug with multiple email attachments.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 29th April 2019
1. Corrected a bug with attachments when you cancel and then update.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 25th April 2019
1. Added new sms credit check. Email and sms now use new web AWS service.
2. Stopped prompt for order when not a movement type.
3. Corrected bug with attachments occurring when editing more than one customer after another.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 17th April 2019
1. Added column for Price Inc Vat and Net Value Inc Vat on the Invoice
2. Increased timeout to 900 seconds
3. Stopped error with attachments on vehicle via customer.
4. Corrected line type for tag items.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 10th April 2019
1. Fix issue with cash account export to Xero showing customer details.
2. Put in Markup and Gross Profit for stock items
3. Added filter to show only movements.
4. Added physical levels to purchase order screen.
5. Added new table to allow multiple attachments to emails
6. Fixed bug when setting supplier code in price change.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 4th April 2019
1. Put back the slots.
2. Fixed bug when update does nothing.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 3rd April 2019
1. Introduced new schedule control on the workshop diary.
2. Public and personal holidays added on the diary settings.
3. Working hours added on diary settings.
4. Added group setting to the diary type settings. This is needed for the new scheduling control.
5. Added new database table ait_holidays. This stores public and personal holidays.
6. Added new column in diary_entrytypes called showasgroup
Version 188.8.131.52 – 27th March 2019
1. Fixed bug with MOT prompt showing when not needed and corrected spelling mistake.
2. Fixed bug with hidden labour tag items.
3. Made the Last MOT lookup work on an invoice.
4. When contacting customer with sms, selected mobile number.
5. Made cost price part of the tab order on invoicing.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 19th March 2019
1. Fixed bug hiding print previews.
2. Restricted contact to sms or email, not both.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 13th March 2019
1. Improved adding new customers to document.
2. Added ability to send emails and sms messages to more than one person.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 6th March 2019
1. Fixed issue with MOT search with new vehicle.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 4th March 2019
1. Fixed issue with hidden labour not hiding with Tag items.
2. Fixed bug with Account on stop.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 25th February 2019
1. Added new utility to search DVLA for MOT information.
2. Improved the MOT reminder search to include cars coming up to 3 years old.
3. Made it so license warning only appears at start of program.
4. Fixed bug on cancel of delete job.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 13th February 2019
1. Fixed issue on Tech time activity report.
2. Fixed issue when adding service/reminder to vehicle.
3. Stopped blank lines being added to reminder when cancelling.
4. Cleared vehicle history when adding new vehicle.
5. Fixed bug with postcode lookup.
6. Made sure POS info clears when form clears.
7. Made sure bin location is on service template.
8. Fixed bug when deleting a document from a WIP.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 11th February 2019
1. Added mileage prompt to document.
2. Made account information read only on vehicle maintenance.
3. Added the ability to add and remove attachments in vehicle maintenance.
4. Made it so only supervisors can put account on stop.
5. Stopped adding lines to document with no description.
6. Fixed a recalculate price error and made the recalculation with supplier code work.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 8th January 2019
1. Renamed “Spooler” to “PDF”
Version 18.104.22.168 – 6th December 2018
1. Fix issue with Hidden Labour not being hidden when added to a Document via a Service
2. Fix issue with editing a line on a Service selecting the default labour Product Group
Version 22.214.171.124 – 19th November 2018
1. Added ability to lookup full MOT History in Vehicle Maintenance
2. Lookup MOT expiry from Create a Document
3. Added option to lookup MOT expiry when adding a MOT reminder date manually via Vehicle Maintenance
4. Added Customer Name to Find a Document search criteria
5. Change name of TechTime reports menu to “Reports”
6. Fix issues with sidebar calendar when start of week is not set to Monday
7. Fix errors when trying to add a service to a document that contains an MOT
8. Fix errors when trying to delete job cards from Work In Progress
9. Added Vehicle Mileage prompt when saving a new document using the update button
10. Added original document number to Find a Document
11. Added ability to restrict reports access in user settings
12. Fix to reset Movement Type in Enter Movements when adding more than one entry
13. Backup utility now requires user to browse for folder to save backup
14. Added ability to delete attachments
15. Only supervisor users may now put accounts on stop
16. Renamed “Spooler” to “PDF” on report output type
17. Users can no longer amend owner information from Vehicle Maintenance
18. Users can no longer create vehicle reminders when no vehicle is selected
19. Fix error when trying to delete diary entry that does not exist
Version 126.96.36.199 – 8th November 2018
1. Fix issue with clearing document filters in Work In Progress causing document type selection to be ignored.
2. Fix Job Status filter in Work In Progress.
3. Fix tab order of Engine Code in Vehicle Maintenance.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 7th November 2018
1. Fix to not show ALL Document Types in Work In Progress / Invoice History, after adding any filter.
2. Fix to stop errors when trying to Delete/Duplicate a Jobcard from Work In Progress, when no item is selected
Version 184.108.40.206 – 23rd October 2018
1. Fix to remove “Show All” from Document Types list in Create a Document
Version 220.127.116.11 – 22nd October 2018
1. Added email address validation to Vehicle Dialogue
2. Fix issue with change of cost price on purchase order not changing line total
Version 18.104.22.168 – 17th October 2018
1. Added extra email address validation
2. Improve Find a Document by document reference
3. Added EventLog entry for mailshot and reminders
4. Added search to EasyKey Maintenance
5. Fix F4 to Search in Change Account, Change Owner and Change Registration Utilities
Version 22.214.171.124 – 11th October 2018
1. Improve display in Product Maintenance
2. Fix error when displaying Stock Level Warning for a product that has never been on order
3. Fix for recalling a document causing a System Argument Exception
4. Fix for changing view in Create a Document causing Object Reference Exception
Version 126.96.36.199 – 9th October 2018
1. Correct Total Summary in Find a Document / Work in Progress / Invoice History
2. Renamed Listings to Reports
3. Changed Mechanic Description to Name in mechanic settings
4. Restricted TechTime UserLog to Supervisors and Users with Utilities permission
5. Fixed issue with supplier search in Product Maintenance
Version 188.8.131.52 – 9th October 2018
1. Users are no longer allowed to change name of TechTime users in TechTime settings
2. Fix ordering of TechTime entries in Invoicing screen
3. Fix display issue on Amend Order Number screen
4. Fix to show “Group” in TechTime Type settings
Version 184.108.40.206 – 4th October 2018
1. Added new Stock Warning Levels screen
2. Fix to not rearrange menu items when resizing windows
3. Settings menu now dislays in alphabetical order
4. Show Profit % on Product Maintenance Sales tab
5. Improve visual elements on Product Maintenance screen
6. Change logo on the login screen
7. Remove Supplier Catalogue utility
8. Fix TechTime work total display issue in Invoicing when total work is greater than 1 day.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 1st October 2018
1. Added TechTime user log
2. Fix to allow deletion of TechTime users
3. Fix issue with amend TechTime where wrong Technician could be selected on edit
Version 18.104.22.168 – 25th September 2018
1. Improvements to usability of TechTime Settings/Admin screens
Version 22.214.171.124 – 24th September 2018
1. Users can now change TechTime Admin password
Version 126.96.36.199 – 21st September 2018
1. fix to save TechTime AutoLogout Timeout setting
Version 188.8.131.52 – 21st September 2018
1. Users can now see TechTime notes from inside the JobCard
2. Diary icon shows if there are any TechTime notes associated with any work for a given job
3. Improvements to TechTime admin edit screens
4. Added TechTime AutoLogout setting (for TechTime V184.108.40.206)
Version 220.127.116.11 – 18th September 2018
1. Added in safety checks to stop deletion of TechTime users if they are using the system.
2. Fix to stop “Invalid mobile number” warning when sending reminders via SMS, with numbers beginning with 071, 072 and 073.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 7th September 2018
1. Make Next Service Date update when changing Service Date, when adding service to a document.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 14th August 2018
1. Fix for needing to select main tab to load payment types in invoicing screen
2. Fix for needing to select details tab to load vehicle history in invoicing screen
3. Removed required fields prompt from add vehicle dialogue to stop users “wasting” a vrm lookup when assigning a new vehicle to an existing account
Version 126.96.36.199 – 10th August 2018
1. Fix to default section to “Not Defined” after selecting Text or Service line types when adding lines to a document.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 7th August 2018
1. Fix prompt for blank check sheet when tech time module is enabled but commercial module is not.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 3rd August 2018
1. Change check sheet layouts to flow over multiple pages correctly.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 25th July 2018
1. Fix for error when adding diary entry
Version 18.104.22.168 – 24th July 2018
1. Added Test=”true” attribute to Motasoft tag in company.xml to use new test api url.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 19th July 2018
1. Display User Log now has show More/Less buttons.
2. Fix for edit line not always editing correct line when creating new document.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 18th July 2018
1. Ability to amend order number on historical documents.
2. Limit UserLog to display 5000 entries
3. fix for not applying customer discount if document body lines are added before adding customer with a discount.
4. Fix to load customer discount onto document converted from diary entry.
5. Fix to show correct “sell price” on grid after changing retail price in Enter movements
Version 188.8.131.52 – 12th July 2018
1. Change vehicle check sheets to print ticks for all satisfactory items.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 10th July 2018
1. Change vehicle check sheets to print ticks for all satisfactory items.
2. New vehicle check entry screen for defects & advisories.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 25th June 2018
1. Fix allow amending labour description when adding to a service
2. Fix to always make product group of service line product group
3. Fix to some visual elements when adding items to a document
4. Fixes for adding other line types to a document after adding a service
Version 18.104.22.168 – 22nd June 2018
1. Fix for vehicle history document search throwing an SQL error
2. Change vehicle document search filter to be case insensitive
3. Fix for errors when displaying results while user is still typing in document search filter
Version 22.214.171.124 – 18th June 2018
1. Fix for amending product description when adding products to a service
Version 126.96.36.199 – 22nd May 2018
1. Fix for “random” slots being deleted when adding new slots for Online MOT Booking
Version 188.8.131.52 – 15th May 2018
1. Fix for ‘invalid operation’ error when adding MOT slots for Online MOT Booking
Version 184.108.40.206 – 7th March 2018
1. Added fuel invoicing to ctlInvoiceLine.
2. Display selling price to 3 decimal places and VAT inclusive price for fuel products beginning with ‘FUEL/’
Version 220.127.116.11 – 7th March 2018
1. Fixed issue with vehicle details not being shown on layouts with full vehicle detail report
Version 18.104.22.168 – 1st Febuary 2018
* changed mileage check to work with decimal placed mileages ie 25000.2
* allow apostrophe in account name in Vehicles/frmVEH_Dialog.vb
* extended order number text box width
* fixed issue with txtqty not enabling when swtiching to service then labour
* added delete of mot/% before writing the current one. Seems best way at present to avoid people ending up with multiple mot codes- ie mot/test due in feb, come in jan and user applies mot/car. Feb reminder still remains even though they have passed mot
* Fix for “Object Reference” exception when adding and passing an MOT to a document when a new vehicle was created as part of creating the document.
* extended address 1 field due to issues pulling back long addresses from postcode lookup
* allowed apostrophe in account name fields
* fixed vat not being set to correct rate on internal/exmempt custs
* added filter by invoice number to batch document printing
* removed hard coding of history full report so it can be used as normal
* fixed date format of next/last mot and service to dd MM yy
* fixed ait diary customer name not being updated on change owner
* fixed passing order number into diary control when creating diary entry from job
* fixed ait_diary not updating when change vehicle owner run
* added diary search panel to frmWRK_Diary to search by customer name, reg and entry text
* added stock history log for reset stock level from common tasks
* added vehicle info to customer search
* added next mot to vehicle details report in DocumentGenerate
* fixed order number not transferring to diary when creating jobcard with create diary entry flag
* +trimmed reg in VehicleSearchController to avoid pasting reg with space at end issues
+trimmed vehicle read in frmWRK_Invoicing as above
+fixed various issues with visibility of controls in ctlDiaryEntry due to control being loaded in memory
* changed visibility of groups when editing time by common task
* added search by product code into ServiceSearch
* added trim to vehicle read to stop people pasting space at the end of reg
* added email to required fields params
* added parameter so customer ttype markup only gets applied to non stock items. Added at request
of someone that needed to maintain their standard product pricing so apply markup to only non stock items
* fixed set default vat rate on ctlStockOrderLine
* fixed setting default product group from parms
* fixed add supplier common task not enabling buttons in frmSTK_Ordering on dialog result ok
fixed supplier not clearing when bringing up add supplier after canceling document
* added account type check to generate account function due to obvious issues when attempting to use this to generate supplier accounts
Version 22.214.171.124 – 4th January 2018
1. fixed non stock linetype not selecting default dept
2. Fixed diary entry losing entry type if selecting a checkbox then creating a new vehicle
Version 126.96.36.199 – 1st December 2017
1. Added decimal total time to the TechTime tab in workshop invoicing
2. Fix for sql injection errors in various search fields
3. Fix to stop showing “product not found” when pressing F5 to search for EasyKeys when text is entered into the Product Code field when adding a product to a document.
4. Vehicle search hides “By Owner” search type when already searching for a particular account (e.g. from invoicing with account filled in)
5. Change to improve the way MOTs are entered onto a document – if code exists then the product is loaded, if code does not exist then require selection from a list of MOTs.
6. Fixed error when running mailshot labels
7. Editing of converted diary entry allowed via common task in the diary form
Version 188.8.131.52 – 1st December 2017
1. Fix for divide by zero error when calculating product group gross profit percentage.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 29th November 2017
1. Fix for keeping product code when hash code item typed with code (eg “#123”)
Version 220.127.116.11 – 28th November 2017
1. Fix for profit % on revenue grid show on create a document.
2. Fix to stop AutoInTouch from running in the background after not being able to login to the software (e.g. User is already logged in)
3. Fix to allow create order for inserted document body lines.
4. Fix for showing/hiding Create Order checkbox on Non-stock document body lines, as necessary.
5. Fix for resetting product price/qty to defaults after selecting labour item or service when adding document body line.
6. Fix for showing printer prompt when emailing a document.
7. Fix to set docref3 when emailing a document.
8. Fix for setting line type when typing # item when entering a product.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 9th November 2017
1. Fix for reading prices when selecting labour rate when inserting a document body line.
2. Changed “Are you sure you want to print” prompt to make it clearer when emailing.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 8th November 2017
1. Fix to stop setting department to default when editing a document body line.
2. Fix to start in Account or Registration field after update, depending on preference.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 7th November 2017
1. Fix for multiple “Are you sure you want to print” prompts on document print.
2. Fixed order of tick box fields on diary edit screen when pressing tab key.
3. Stopped mechanic being cleared when editing a product or changing product group.
4. Fixed default mechanic selection for relevant line types – If there is only one mechanic, that one is selected by default, otherwise no mechanic is selected.
5. Fixed setting of default department when adding a product to a document.
6. Fixed setting default labour code when adding/editing labour item.
7. Clear fields when changing line type between product and non-stock.
8. Insurance wizard doesn’t add excess to document if excess value is zero.
Version 188.8.131.52- 27th October 2017
1. Fix to disable update button after updating document, when default document type in invoice or credit note.
2. Printer prompt dialog option uses jobcard prompt option for checksheet printing.
3. Creating diary entry from jobcard added to print menu, email menu and checksheet print options.
4. “Printing not available in Demo” prompt now shows from document print menu option and email document menu option.
5. “Open Job Clocking Entries” prompt now shows from document print menu option, email document menu option and print checksheet option.
6. Updating diary entry from invoicing now happens after Job Clocking check, to ensure that diary entries are not updated when the document can’t be updated.
7. Fix for “duplicate_diaryitem constraint” error being thrown when invoicing in same window after updating jobcard that creates a diary entry.
Version 184.108.40.206- 28th September 2017
1. Customer Maintenance improved usability adding new account
2. Fixed error when adding a new text/email field, losing focus then pressing rename or delete
3. Added non exported invoices report to accounts menu for 3rd party accounts programs
4. Fixed contact customer combo box showing no contacts
Version 220.127.116.11- 26th September 2017
1. Removed next/back buttons from supplier maintenance
2. Fixed document type changing to supplier default when saving supplier from blue info icon
3. Various utils only be seen by supervisor users
4. Reminder reports now have their own group in listings and also now appear in reminder menu
5. Fixed multiple copies for invoice flag not being cleared after updating/printing an invoice so following document would print 2 copies
6. Fixed tag items on internal jobs having VAT applied
7. Fixed default department not being applied when selecting product
8. Changed mailshots to compress addresses with blank lines.
1. Fixed Note field limited to 1024 chars in Invoice Line
2, Fixed issue with mailshot dataset when using Invoiced between filter
3. Added icon to display when next service and mot within 30 days in invoicing
4. Added vehicles button to customer maintenance
Version 18.104.22.168- 14th September 2017
1. Fixed # lines not changing to non stock when leaving prodcode textbox
2. Fixed magnify glass not showing when entering new stock itcon over the supplier button
3. Fixed user being able to create future jobs for a not yet saved vehicle
4. Fixed document settings not selecting batch email from database
5. Fixed lab code not being read when linetype changing in insert mode
6. Fixed future jobs report to work with new entry types system
Version 22.214.171.124- 11th September 2017
1. Fixed editing labour clearing what was previously entered
Version 126.96.36.199- 11th September 2017
1. Fixed jobcard not printing when updating diary from job
Version 188.8.131.52- 11th September 2017
1. Changes to the way Diary work types (ie MOT,Service and General) now work allowing the user to create custom work types that can be filtered by the tabs at the bottom of the diary and display on the diary grid
Version 184.108.40.206- 7th September 2017
1. Fixed labour line not reselecting default code after adding a line
Version 220.127.116.11- 6th September 2017
1. Fixed unit price not refreshing when switching from non stock back to labour
Version 18.104.22.168- 1st September 2017
1. Fixed connection leak clicking ok on movement refs dialog through enter movements
Version 22.214.171.124- 29th August 2017
1. Fixed average price divide by zero error
Version 126.96.36.199- 25th August 2017
1. Fixed recieve orders changing qty to 0 and updating causing error
2. Fixed focuis not being given back to invoice line control after adding new item
Version 188.8.131.52- 21st August 2017
1. Added entering an initial stock movement when adding a new part with a simple and advanced mode
2. Added being able to recalculate prices when changing cost price in enter movements
3. Fixed paid invoices not storing the payment type
4. Fixed customer type markup being applied to items that have a higher markup than the parameters markup %
5. Added printer setting for previewing invoices due to amount of time complex drivers take to render report
6. Added settng to allow future jobs to be setup on a saturday
7. Fixed emailing invoice now prompts to print an internal copy
8. Added stock take message to appear in stock maintenance when the option is checked on recieving goods
9. Added warning prompt when retail price is lower than cost
10. Fixed customers price code not being applied when adding MOT from the diary
11.Fixed sage export adding extra comma to sales.csv
12. Fixed issue with remove reg button not being shown due to error since adding next mot and service fields to create a document
13. Fixed being able to print a document with an invalid registration being selected
14. Fixed F4 to search not working in movement details form searching a supplier
15. Fixed cost price not showing on create a purchase order grid
16. TechTime: added report for job totals as a common task to create a document
17. TechTime: added connection handler to JobClockingIO.TimeLog.DoclineHasInProgressEntry
18. TechTime: changed grid in create a document tab to show line description
Version 184.108.40.206- 10th August 2017
1. Fix when using Customer Type Markup settings and selecting a part with larger markup
2. Fix for customer postcode being cleared when adding new vehicle to existing customer in add vehicle dialogue.
Version 220.127.116.11- 4th August 2017
1. Fix for “Vehicle not found” notification not showing on invoicing screen.
Version 18.104.22.168- 31st July 2017
1. Fix for connection not open in TimeLog – checking if job has work in progress.
Version 22.214.171.124- 31st July 2017
1. Fixed connection leak issue saving non-historical documents
Version 126.96.36.199- 28th July 2017
1. Fixed connection leak saving recall items
Version 188.8.131.52- 27th July 2017
1. Fixed issue when creating mailshots with vehicle refs in
Version 184.108.40.206- 26th July 2017
1. Fix for courtesy car flag not being set when creating a diary entry from new job
Version 220.127.116.11- 25th July 2017
1. Fix for postcode lookup causing error when selecting address.
2. Fixed product search when using the two search boxes
3. Fixed order in which markup gets applied on product
4. Added outstanding orders report
5. Fixed default department not being recalled correctly on labour items
Version 18.104.22.168- July 2017
1. Added being able to email invoice without printing
2. Fixed product search not saving resized columns
3. Fixes for usuability in change account code utility
4. Fixed Default Department not being retrieved correctly on labour items
5. Fixed a connection not open issue when document check runs the check for in progress jobs in techtime
Version 22.214.171.124- th July 2017
1. AutoInTouch TechTime module added
2. Added being able to enter reminder date at pass/fail prompt
3. Now displays mot and service dates on the main document screen
4. Added Mileage field on new vehicle form
5. Fixed services Insert item defaulting to labour rather than default product group
6. Added discount % against customer
7. Fixed trade mot description to show date, reg, make, model
8. Alternative parts now shows qty in stock
9. Fixed user being able to put a space in product codes
10. Username gets copied to product history when deleting an item from a jobcard
11. Added emaling an invoice without the need to print first
12. Fixed services defaulting to vat rate 1 rather than the rate set in the parameters
13. Default reminder type in services defaults to blank to force user selection
14. Fixed service items to use default product group when adding new items
15 Fixed editing a line in services, removing the product code and selecting another product code would change line 1 instead of selected line
16. Fixed required field not working correctly when using postcodes as required field adding a vehicle
Version 126.96.36.199- 27th June 2017
1. Fixed title surname error in mailshots
Version 188.8.131.52- 9th June 2017
1. Fixed zero value service invoice npgsql error
Version 184.108.40.206 – 11th May 2017
1. Fixed invoice lines with negative value not exporting correctly to xero
Version 220.127.116.11 – 3rd May 2017
1. Fixed default mechanic being set to the docline when only 1 exists
Version 18.104.22.168 – 20th April 2017
1. Fixed no cost breakdown showing on batch invoicing
Version 22.214.171.124 – 10th April 2017
1. Fixed service Vat rate being set incorrectly on normal retail customer types
Version 126.96.36.199 – 7th April 2017
1. Fixed vat rate not being overridden with internal or exempt when adding service to customer who matches those types
Version 188.8.131.52 – 22nd March 2017
1. Fix to stop adding same line to document multiple times when Ok button is pressed repeatedly.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 16th March 2017
1. Added ability to edit description for defects in vehicle check sheets.
2. Added N/A option for vehicle check sheet items.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 9th March 2017
1. Fixed title and surname in multi reminders
2. Fixed emailed mailshots/reminders to use lettername instead of hardcoded “Reminder Letter”
3. Changed remote support link top open up https link
Version 18.104.22.168 – 23rd February 2017
1. Fixed multi reminder issue caused by the adding of Title and Surname merge code
Version 22.214.171.124 – 13th February 2017
1. Added Xero export due date to be end of month after document date
Version 126.96.36.199 – 10th February 2017
1. Fixed xero export commas and speechmarks in prod desc
Version 188.8.131.52 – 9th February 2017
1. Fixed job locking error
2. Fixed issue with deleting documents that haven’t refreshed on live job list
Version 184.108.40.206 – 2nd February 2017
1.Vehicle dialogue now updates current document when called from Invoicing and Diary.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 2nd February 2017
1. Added axle type to add vehicle dialogue.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 31st January 2017
1. Don’t show address selection screen when postcode lookup returns a single address.
2. Fix for returning previous address when cancelling address selection screen.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 31st January 2017
1. More postcode lookup enhancements.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 27th January 2017
1. Added document sequence lock to prevent changes while invoicing
Version 188.8.131.52 – 27th January 2017
1. Postcode lookup enhancements
Version 184.108.40.206 – 26th January 2017
1. Postcode lookup enhancements
2. Insert line on document now uses default product group
Version 220.127.116.11 – 19th January 2017
1. Fix file name in batch invoicing when converting completed jobs
2. Fix null row object when clicking column header in customer markup settings
3. Fixed account search not finding by contact name due to not lowering the view_contacts.name
4. Fix for text being put into correct section on converted jobs from diary when MOT is checked
5. Xero Accounts export added
6. Added control to view failed batch invoices due to neither having a pass or fail on the mot line
7. Fix object ref error looking up postcode
Version 1.7.0.05 – 22nd December 2016
1. Fix recall items not saving
Version 1.7.0.04 – 25th November 2016
1. Added Postcode lookup to supplier maintenance
2. Fix concatonation of Address Line 1 on subsequent postcode lookups.
Version 1.7.0.00 – 26th September 2016
1. Added new MTT Postcode lookup
Version 18.104.22.168 – 1st September 2016
1. Added supplier/Man code to product search
2. Fix for vehicle history grid showing blank invoice lines
3. Fix in insurance wizard for insurance account searching
Version 22.214.171.124 – 19th August 2016
1. Added stock group nominals to override prod group nominal.
2. Fixed file attachment name when emailing a proforma.
3. Fixed doc fullname not changing when emailing a job/proforma
4. Fixed issue whereby converting a diary entry with MOT, then creating a diary entry with a blank registration and MOT would cause the previous vehicle that was held in memory being added to the document line
5. Fixed vehicle registration being blanked when adding an MOT line.
6. Changed invoicing MOT prompt to not select pass or fail by default.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 2nd August 2016
1. Fix issue with not being able to set documents stock warning setting.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 29th July 2016
1. Fix for database connection leak when invoicing trade MoT’s.
2. Made “Vehicle does not exist” warning appear more consistently.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 14th July 2016
1. Added VRM lookup facility to vehicle maintenance for existing vehicles.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 12th July 2016
1. Changed customer markup to calculate on edit and add document lines
Version 18.104.22.168 – 6th July 2016
1. Fixed issue with document history not clearing filters
Version 22.214.171.124 – 10th May 2016
1. Fixed issue creating new letter
Version 126.96.36.199 – th May 2016
1. Added report for Job Order Analysis to group orders created from jobs, showing relevant parts on order and various job and quantity information
2. Fixed quantity being passed through to order created from job
3. Added account setting for postcodes to use return Upper Case address
Version 188.8.131.52 – 26th May 2016
1. Fixed wrong ref being passed through sage export when registration selected in accounts settings
Version 184.108.40.206 – 23rd May 2016
1. Fixed issue where user could not print a completed purchase order
Version 220.127.116.11 – 11th May 2016
1. Fix updating recall items dates that were added on a job where date now requires changing
2. Fix multiple vehicle not found prompt when adding vehicle from diary
3. Changed pass/fail box on mot’s to be disabled on estimates and quotes
Version 18.104.22.168 – 9th May 2016
1. Fixed null date when retrieving existing jobcards product or non stock line
Version 22.214.171.124 – 6th May 2016
1. Fixed issue with user deleting the default product group
2. Fix update mileage for users with mileage prompt off that enter text instead of a number.
3. Added F4 search to supplier field in invoicing
4. Mileage increased in invoicing and vehicle maintenance to 20 characters and include non numeric chars
5. Added filter to days field when adding recall items to stop text characters being input
6. Extended posting ref field in enter movements to 25 characters
7. Changed product history order to history created date
8. Added document mileage to the multi warning prompt prior to invoicing
9. Changed technician dropdown selects none unless there is only one technician
10. Fix for linetype not being set correctly when typing labour or mot product code
Version 126.96.36.199 – 13th April 2016
1. Added Required fields feature to prompt user that a customer field (ie address line 1, postcode) is required when adding or editing customer account
2. Added supplier information when adding non stock & product items
3. Added supplier view to create a document
4. Added new balloon control to replace existing balloon tip that could cause system hangs
5. Added automatic % on cost for customer type
Version 188.8.131.52 – 12th April 2016
1. Fix to stop processing empty payments for zero value invoices.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 1st April 2016
1. Replacing vehicle on a document now updates vehicle details on document body lines.
2. Fix for product code search filter in Find a Document.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 17th March 2016
1. Fix for setting product group when adding non-stock products to services.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 18th February 2016
1. Fix for Object Reference error when editing an MOT Line.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 16th February 2016
1. Fix for customer notes not being transferred when running Change Account utility.
2. Change to check if vehicle exists when losing focus from registration field when entering an MOT on a document.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 28th January 2016
1. Fix to allow updating of document after removing vehicle.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 28th January 2016
1. Make Customer Maintenance and Vehicle Maintenance fit the screen at low resolutions (1024×768)
2. Fix error logging when there is no connection to the database.
3. Fix for Account Code generate button not being enabled if focus is lost too quickly (or if you paste text instead of typing)
4. Extra checks when updating a document to ensure the Customer and Vehicle exist.
5. Set default dialog state to cancelled on Vehicle and Customer Dialogs (fix for adding blank vehicle/customer to document if user closes dialog by any other method than the cancel button)
Version 184.108.40.206 – 27th January 2016
1. Fix for “corrupting” vehicle make on document (displays incorrectly when clicking on “i” in registration box).
2. Fix for clearing of Product Description when adding product after MOT.
3. Fix for Invoicing showing “Account not found” when user presses search button with text in account box.
4. Fix to enable buttons in Stock Movements when cancelling from the edit control
Version 220.127.116.11 – 13th January 2016
1. Fix to show customer address on document.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 13th January 2016
1. Fix for incorrectly showing multi warning dialog when updating a proforma invoice.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 12th January 2016
1. Changed the way MOT’s are passed and failed
2. Fixes in online backup
3. Fixes with remote workstations
4. Added revenue summary profit for users with permission
5. Changed document prompts to be handled together on print
6. Fix when starting insurance wizard then cancelling which would cause a job to be updated as an invoice
7. Stopped remote users from being able to edit letters
Version 126.96.36.199 – 18th September 2015
1. Fix for issue where mechanic selection would show on product groups that did not ask for it
Version 188.8.131.52 – 18th September 2015
1. Adding a new vehicle to an MOT line passes details up to the document
2. Fix for when searching for vehcile after using “cancel” on a document
3. Changed ReadOnly property of clsMyTextBox to set ReadOnly & Enabled properties of underlying TextBox
4. Handle ReadOnlyChanged event on underlying TextBox of clsMyTextBox and set its own ReadOnly accordingly
Version 184.108.40.206 – 1st December 2015
1. Fixed various issues in stock import
Version 220.127.116.11 – 26th November 2015
1. Fixed editing invoice sections
Version 18.104.22.168 – 26th November 2015
1. Fixed Default mot not being read on the Mot tab in diary when adding a new entry
2. Added showing of vehicle notes in diary
3. Fixed order ref now displaying on work in progress grid
Version 22.214.171.124 – 18th November 2015
1. Added Mot code column to diary
2. Added Mot code to diary report
Version 126.96.36.199 – 17th November 2015
1. Fixed edit diary entry issue whereby recalling a line would change the default hours qty to the default Mot’s qty
Version 188.8.131.52 – 13th November 2015
1. Changed product history ordering to date DESC
Version 184.108.40.206 – 12th November 2015
1. Increased speed of loading document (VatRate reading)
Version 220.127.116.11 – 11th November 2015
1. Fixed bottom buttons enabled state in stock movements form when cancelling the movement entry control
Version 18.104.22.168 – 27th October 2015
1. Remove product,Mot, labour buttons removed and locked out combo when document has an ID and mode is edit
2. Changed VRM field from Manufacture Year to DateFirstRegistered
3. Fixed operator not being saved on new docs
Version 22.214.171.124 – 21st October 2015
1. Fix for unitprice/retailprice codes on layouts.
2. Disable date amend for historical documents.
3. Fix for correct display of document type if answering no to “Create new document” prompt.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 12th October 2015
1. Added new VRM lookup
Version 188.8.131.52 – 5th October 2015
1. Changed the MTT website to load in default browser
2. FIx to stop application hang if user alread logged in
3.Changed fixed eventlog function to work even if fields have been manually added
Version 184.108.40.206 – 14th September 2015
1. Removed all baloon tip shows from invoice line
Version 220.127.116.11 – 4th September 2015
1. Fixed problem with reading purchase order in enter movements
Version 18.104.22.168 – 18th August 2015
1. Changed clsgui baloon in ctlinvoice line to gui msgbox to test potential bug
Version 22.214.171.124 – 14th August 2015
1. Fix in online mot booking show form
Version 126.96.36.199 – 30th June 2015
1. Altered notes field in table mtt_vehiclenotes to be of type text
2. Added supplier to the quick add stock control
3. Fix with text left in product code box when adding invoice lines and switching to a different linetype
4. Fix in enter movements for object reference error when attempting to add new product item
Version 188.8.131.52 – 22nd June 2015
1. Added contacttel2 for use on document layouts
Version 184.108.40.206 – 15th June 2015
1. Added label printing for reminders
Version 220.127.116.11 – 11th June 2015
1. Fix in position of phone numbers when adding new vehicle
2. Fix in document settings with default labour code not being read back
3. When creating diary entry from job card the Mot, Service or General will be ticked depending on what items are on the job
4. Diary popup now selects correct Mot code
5. Fix in saving letter with null email object
Version 18.104.22.168 – 28th May 2015
Major update compiled with the .Net Framework 4.0 and latest NPGSQL.
1. Diary now has hire car option
2. Work In Progress grid colours can be customised
3. Windows List shows account name when mouse hover over document
4. Transmission field added to vehicle
5. Default labour preference added
6. Document status column added to diary
7. 2nd Phone number added to contacts
8. Fix some grid columns not being stored correctly
9. Fix printer selection in batch invoicing
10. Fix in services if an invoice setion has been deleted
11. Fix in menu services with the way they recall and save items
12. Fix in recall items reading the default Mot
13. Fix in new customer reading in default reminder types
14. Email field length increased in UI
15. Fix high cpu usage when minimised
16. Fix in change account code to be able to change supplier account code correctly
Version 22.214.171.124 – 24th Febuary 2015
1. Fixed non stock quantity being reset when entering through fields
Version 126.96.36.199 – 20th Febuary 2015
1. Fixed remote address
Version 188.8.131.52 – 18th Febuary 2015
1. Modification to checksheet parameter and diary use
2. Fixed reprint setting showing document footer on both pages
3. Fixed document settings not reading reprint parameter
Version 184.108.40.206 – 13th Febuary 2015
1. Changed retailprice field to manipulate unitprice field instead
2. Fixed selection of printer in Batch document printing
3. Added reprint dialog when enabled in document settings
4. Added right click VAT Inclusive price option to the unit price textbox
5. Added product history link when adding product lines to invoice
Version 220.127.116.11 – 26th January 2015
1. Fix from previous version when selecting MOT as a linetype
Version 18.104.22.168 – 23rd January 2015
1. Added physical stock level field when entering a product line enabling user to check the level of stock they have on the shelf at point of invoice
2. Added retailprice field for invoice layouts for users who wish to see the retail price (before any price band discounts) on parts
Version 22.214.171.124 – 22nd January 2015
1. Added warning to enter movements when trying to input a returns note number. Returns notes have to be completed through the returns document by setting status to complete
2. Fixed opening invoice history from a job card error
3. Fixed going into recieve order without having previously been into enter movements error
4. Fixed null object returned from technical data VRM lookup
5. Added report for top paying customers
6. Added report for technicians profit/hours for only lines with a technician assigned
Version 126.96.36.199 – 15th January 2015
1. Stock maintenance change of product code fixed.
2. Fix when creating an order entry when using a single labour code.
3. Stock Re-Order report added option to ignore negative stock.
4. Added future jobs report to vehicle mantenance
5. Added jump to today on calendar when clicking the red ‘today’ square
6. Added posting/delivery note item to stock movement report
7. Added diary details check when updating a converted jobcard If there are any changes in order ref, registration or account then it will update the diary (Create diary entries from job card setting MUST be enabled!)
8. Fixed issue with duplicating documents
Version 188.8.131.52 – 20th December 2014
1. Fixed deletion of returns notes not affecting stock.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 15th December 2014
1. Addition to customer search order by account code or name in settings.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 11th December 2014
1. Option to put diary entry when creating a jobcard
Version 18.104.22.168 – 29th October 2014
1.New vvt lookup data
2.New postcode lookup added
Version 22.214.171.124 – 28th June 2014
1.fixed service grid row select
2.Diary now prompts customer notes
3.Added stock import
4.Added use of alternate part codes
Version 126.96.36.199 – 20th June 2014
1. Fix with events on ctlinvoiceline, removed line that set section to selected index = 0. This would interrupt filling in the vehicle details on an MOT/ code.
2. Fix in DocumentSaveRecallitems in invoicing. If there was a line that wasn’t a recall item above then it would exit the save routine.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 9th June 2014
1. User settings fixed accounts access/allow deletions flag errors.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 5th June 2014
1.Email Invoice layout logic added back in to Invoicing Form
Version 220.127.116.11 – 23rd May 2014
1.Added handling of html to multi reminder emails
Version 18.104.22.168 – 30th April 2014
1.Fix in diary for object ref error when closing then reopening
Version 22.214.171.124 – 23rd April 2014
1.Fix in reminder handler for space in mobile
Version 126.96.36.199 – 10th April 2014
1.Merge for the mastercat parts catalogue branch
2.Contact email address validation
3.Fix for stock movements on jobs created from diary
4.Fix multi sql timeout. Now executes in under 100ms
5.Fix add new product from document now selects default product group
Version 188.8.131.52 – 17th March 2014
1.Fix for module log in/log out on create a doc and diary
2.Added mailshot invoice range date picker
3.Added appclient users logged in check to the ‘Alter’ utils
Version 184.108.40.206 –
1.Added allow print of ‘Internal Copy’ on copy documents
2.Fix for printing of square of number of copies in workshop invoicing
3.Fix with product code textbox in stock maintenance
Version 220.127.116.11 –
1.Added hidden labour hours*
*Hidden labour is applied through setting up a product group with the labour hours flag, an invoice section for hidden labour (optional) and setting up hidden labour codes as lab/xxx making sure they are in the hidden product group.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 13th January 2014
1.Fix for services and mot’s being entered by their product code
2.Adds printing of point of sale info on invoices for stock items
3.Added seperate layout for emailing invoices in document settings
Version 22.214.171.124 – 29th January 2014
1.Added supplier and customer notes
Version 126.96.36.199 – 18th December 2013
1.Fix for invoices changed to cash invoices if paid and exported
2.Fix Tech data button visible check causing object ref error
3.Added checkbox to accounts export to include internal invoices
Version 188.8.131.52 – 6th December 2013
1.Fix doc type invoice changing to cash sale for paid invoices after running export to accounts
Version 184.108.40.206 – 3rd December 2013
1.VAT rates moved into their own table
Version 220.127.116.11 – 25th November 2013
1.Report criteria fix for controls resizing- now uses new instance of control
2.Fix for text line not showing since ver 18.104.22.168
3.Fix 0 length recall code in document recall save
Version 22.214.171.124 – 14th November 2013
1.Now able to use recall items as a follow-up item*
2.Follow up items report added
3.Recall items moved into their own table
*Follow up items are created by adding a recall item and setting the ‘Reminder Days’ to 0 days. These items can then be checked by using the Follow Up report which will give the user the option to check jobcards, invoices or both for any items that require follow up work.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 15th October 2013
1.Technical data modification added
2.Fix in next date advance when passing an MOT
3.Fix problem with zero bytes in address 2 for multi-part address 2 lines
4.Fix for label printing
5.Fix when ‘one letter per vehicle’ selected in mailshot
Version 188.8.131.52 – 15th August 2013
1.Fix for using default contact when emailing document
2.Fix in contact customer form- combo box now gets populated with customers contacts
Version 184.108.40.206 – 9th August 2013
1.Change on accounts transfer for customers running all in one accounts- Paid invoices now carry over
2.Fix reminders with no contact but valid customer name and address
Version 220.127.116.11 – 3rd July 2013
1.Fix for loop on QTY loss of focus
2.Fix in checking of contact id in mailshots for SMS
Version 18.104.22.168 –
1.All Reminder runs logged
Version 22.214.171.124 –
1.Fix for grids not saving
2.Fix linetype on bodylines when adding labour line
3.Invoice sections moved out of parms
Version 126.96.36.199 – 18th February 2013
1.Fix Workshop Diary showing zero hours when using PostgreSQL 9.x
Version 188.8.131.52 – 30th January 2013
1.Fix in service lines to conform to the redesign of invoice sections
Version 184.108.40.206 – 25th January 2013
1.Prouct Groups moved out of parms into their own table
2.Vehicle service report added
3.Technician can be added to service containing a LAB/ labour line
4.Fixes in Cleanup Util
5.Fix for deleted invoice sections
Version 220.127.116.11 – 13th November 2012
1.Postgres 9.x fix for deleting jobs begin trans added
Version 18.104.22.168 – 1st November 2012
1.Fix in cleanup utils for products
2.Report Orders By Supplier fixed
3.Fix in the group switching
Version 22.214.171.124 – 18th September 2012
1.Amended diary report for vehicle make/model not showing on web entries
2.Insurance wizard fix for blank vehicle details on customer invoice
3.Insurance wizard fix for no activemdichild when starting Account in document settings
Version 126.96.36.199 – 20th July 2012
1.Fix when adding a new vehicle and selecting existing customer with reminder type of SMS
Version 188.8.131.52 – 10th July 2012
1.Fix on adding invoice line to enable use of cursor keys
Version 184.108.40.206 – 4th July 2012
1.MOT Online available slots fix
Version 220.127.116.11 – 3rd July 2012
1.Fix in diary convert, notes not carrying across
Version 18.104.22.168 – 28th June 2012
1.Amended profit report to add product code filter
2.Easykeys linetype changed to freetext
3.Easykey settings form fix
4.Added EasyKey access from any textbox or button when adding document lines
5.Limit of 15 characters applied to the document ref when entering movements
Version 22.214.171.124 – 23rd May 2012
1.New customer fields in vehicle dialog not being read in on edit and cleared on account remove.
Version 126.96.36.199 – 14th May 2012
1.Added character filter to prod code textbox when adding new stock item from document
2.Diary type of MOT now reads in the default MOT setting.
3.Fix for recall date not being shown on editing product with a recall item
Version 188.8.131.52 – 2nd May 2012
1.Diary Modifications, online mot slots now appear in the MOT tab in blue
2.MOT Diary templates added
3.Fix in enter movements when searching for a supplier, if user had previously searched for an account the search text was not cleared.
4.Added customer mobile, email and reminder type when adding a new vehicle.
5.Override for customer labour rate on Services for any line starting with LAB/
6.Fix in mailshot to include only customers with doctype of invoice when selecting ‘Invoiced Between’
7.Mailshot optimised due to timeout issues
8.Fix issue with duplicate contacts due to contacts not being deleted when customer account was deleted.
Version 184.108.40.206 – 22nd Feb 2012
1.Account code in enter movements limited to 8 chars
2.Order number increased to 20 characters
Version 220.127.116.11 – 12th Jan 2012
1.Fix for quick backup that would cause program to not respond
Version 18.104.22.168 – 29th Dec 2011
1.Fix for msgbox as top most form
2.Amended diary report to allow description to grow
3.Added option in diary for vehicle history report
4.Fix for VRM log
Version 22.214.171.124 – 11th Nov 2011
1.Increased field lenghts for product descriptions
Version 126.96.36.199 –
1.Fix for VRM log date format string
2.Added new report for Service Checklist- all invoices containing a linetype of ‘S’ within a given date range.
Version 188.8.131.52 – 17 Oct 2011
1.Fix for customer type not being set correctly
Version 184.108.40.206 – 10 Oct 2011
1.Added report ‘MOT Checklist by ProdCode’, grouped by MOT code and with totals
Version 220.127.116.11 – 29 Sep 2011
Version 18.104.22.168 – 15 Aug 2011
1.Fix for internal flag using wrong sequences for estimates/quotes
Version 1.0.2.008 – 16 Jan 2009
1. Fix for Product Group, Stock Group and Department Display on Invoice line edit.
Version 1.0.2.007 – 15 Jan 2009
1. Can now open document from Customer/Vehicle history screen.
2. Account Type added to customer search screen.
3. Fix for hiding Qty and Product Code on Layouts.
Version 1.0.2.006 – 13 Jan 2009
1. Layouts – Payments Type added.
2. Layouts – Max lines Tag for Payment Type and Cost Breakdown sections.
3. Transaction References now 16 Characters long (instead of 15).
4. Workshop Job – Add new vehicle –> Now blanks old customer details.
5. Workshop Job – Add new customer –> Now uses default customer type.
6. Work in Progress – Fix to work as startup screen (previously had no details).
7. Work in Progress – Now refreshes grid when coming back from a job edit.
Version 1.0.2.001 – 16 July 2008
1. Stock Control – Purchuse Order Entries now added.
2. Diary entry type selection added to Diary View Print.
3. Fix addded for MoT reminders to allow printing for accounts where no default contact is set.
4. Prompt for mileage tick in settings fixed.
5. Exact account matching for customer history means history will not show for similar accounts.
6. Fix for Document number of copies to print.
7. Grid column resized now saved by default, no longer need to right click –> Save.
8. All document types now show in Customer/Vehicle history.
9. Fix for default customer type not being set on nex customer.
11. Flag in settings for Show Internal work in history.
Version 1.0.1.015 – 20 May 2008
1. Default printer for document changes on doctype change.
Version 1.0.1.014 – 20 May 2008
1. Grid positions no longer need right-click to save.
Version 1.0.1.013 – 16 May 2008
1. Disable action buttons when emailing documents.
Version 1.0.1.012 – 15 May 2008
1. Multi reminder letter now only shows reminders for requested period.
Version 1.0.1.011 – 25 Apr 2008
1.Added document search filters for invoice history & jobs in progress.
Version 1.0.1.010 – 25 Apr 2008
1. Fix problem with updating vehicle dates.
2. Preserve customer order number from job card to invoice.
3. Fix problem with multiple emails of same document.
4. Updated product group switching.
5. Customer accounts now created with default doc type from user parameters.
Version 1.0.1.009 – 22 Apr 2008
1. Fix problem with deleting lines on job cards.
Version 1.0.1.008 – 18 Apr 2008
1. Fix for no entry to Work In Progress/Invoice History after exit.
Version 1.0.1.007 – 17 Apr 2008
1. Added printing of Pro Forma Invoices.
Version 1.0.1.006 – 16 Apr 2008
1. Set default price code to retail price for new accounts.
Version 1.0.1.005 – 15 Apr 2008
1. Now allows Invoice History/Work In Progress/Find Document screens allowed simultaniously.
Version 1.0.1.004 – 15 Apr 2008
1. Fixed deleting of quote/estimate from work in progress when converting to job card.
Version 1.0.1.003 – 11 Apr 2008
1. Enter movements – change of cost price allow update of ALL prices.
Version 1.0.1.002 – 10 Apr 2008
1. Find a Document – Allows filter on ALL document types.
Version 1.0.1.001 – 09 Apr 2008
1. Emailing of documents.
2. Postcode lookup.
3. Insurance Wizard.
4. Find a document – Product code search
5. Sidebar Diary – Dock bug fixed.
6. Vehicle history – MoT/Service filter.
7. Create a document – Customer default document type override implemented.
8. Workshop Invoicing – Customer Labour Rate override implemented.
9. Create a document – Customer Info change on Invoice Address changed document fix.
10. Workshop Invoicing – Double Click on Vehicle History List loads document.
11. Column Re-order bug fixed.
Version 1.0.0.061 – 11 Apr 2008
1. Fix for Vehicle Notes / Recall Items.
Version 1.0.0.060 – 02 Apr 2008
1. Backup + Restore Layouts.
Version 1.0.0.059 – 27 Mar 2008
1. Key filter fixed for Contact Entry Telephone/Fax/Mobile. Allows numbers, Space & Backspace/Delete.
2. “Product not found, add/search/cancel” prompt on Workshop Invoicing.
3. “Product not found, add/search/cancel” prompt on Enter Movements.
4. Letter Writer, Right click menu (merge codes, cut/copy/paste)
5. Find a Doc by Reg, Jobcards picked from history table instead of live table
6. Can now edit letter title.
Version 1.0.0.058 – 26 Mar 2008
1. Fix for movement entry search, F4 keypress added.
Version 1.0.0.057 – 25 Mar 2008
1. Fixed saving of mechanic MOT flag.
2. Fixed saving of Invoice Sections.
3. Fixed update of job card after adding or changing vehicle details.
Version 1.0.0.056 – 19 Mar 2008
1. Changes to handling of multiple document windows.
Version 1.0.0.055 – 18 Mar 2008
1. Changed registry access to read only on program startup.
2. Amended service price calculations.
Version 1.0.0.054 – 30 Jan 2008
1. Update for merge history on Vehicle Re-Reg.
2. Corrected calculation of invoices with services.
Version 1.0.0.053 – 24 Jan 2008
1. Fixed Revenue report to ignore job cards in invoice history.
Version 1.0.0.052 – 23 Jan 2008
1. AutoInTouch Demo – Invoice Logo Locked in Document Settings.
2. AutoInTouch Demo – Print button disabled.
3. Abandon Changes Fix – Customer/Supplier/Vehicle/Product Maintenance.
4. Tel/Fax Number fields only take numeric.
5. Invoicing – Character Filters on text fields.
6. Company License – Readonly in Settings, Reads from XML file.
7. Added Revenue List report & Vehicle History report
Version 1.0.0.051 – 17 Jan 2008
1. Fix for Backup warning on system entry.
2. Change Vehicle Registration merges history if vehicle exists.
3. Product Menu added.
Version 1.0.0.050 – 11 Jan 2008
1. Invoice History View –> no Status dropdown list. Removed Estimate and Quote from Document Type list.
2. Prompt for Mileage only on invoices, now fills in current mileage on document.
3. Backup warning on system entry.
4. Icons added to System User Log.
5. Fixed problem with model year when doing VRM lookup.
6. Zero stock level added to product maintenance.
7. Change vehicle owner now checks for old & new user accounts.
Version 1.0.0.049 – 07 Jan 2008
1. Vehicle selection screen for multiple deleted registrations –> Retrieve Documents, Vehicle Maintenance, Change Registration.
2. Prompt for Mileage now checks against current mileage and asks to amend.
3. Fixed cost price averaging in stock control enter movements.
4. Removed Order & Delivery Note document types for Autointouch.
Version 1.0.0.048 – 03 Jan 2008
1. Invoice Menu – View Mechanic + Department .
2. Invoice Menu – View Line + Document Profit.
3. Work In Progress – Document Status Filter.
4. System User Log in Utilities.
5. Deletion of Job cards allowed.
Version 1.0.0.047 – 18 Dec 2007
1. Invoicing View Menu BETA.
Version 1.0.0.046 – 17 Dec 2007
1. Add New Product added to Common tasks on Service Maintenance.
Version 1.0.0.045 – 14 Dec 2007
1. Service recall items can now be added from Service Maintenance screen.
2. Recall document by reference fixed.
3. Whats New added to Help menu.
4. Multiple workshop Invoicing screens allowed.
Version 1.0.0.044 – 06 Dec 2007
1. Default Product Group added to Product Group Settings.
2. ‘Zero-ize’ physical levels added to Product Maintenance.